Monday, April 25, 2011

Toddler Easter Dress 2011

IMG_8133

As I was working in my craft room the Monday before Easter, I came to the realization that I always am sewing for other people or things for the house but actually pretty seldom my own children.  The last time I made anything for Vivian to actually wear, it was for her blessing day which was over a year ago.  So I pulled out some scraps from making Vivian’s bed skirt and made her a little dress (thank goodness little girl dresses use a lot less material than other things).  I love the “butterfly” sleeves on this dress. It made me re-remember that I love  to sew for my children so I’m going to try to do it a little more often.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome that you used your scraps! Sewing for my girls is my favorite thing!!

    ReplyDelete