Friday, January 14, 2011

Feel like you’re “catching” something?

I have spent the past two weeks feeling awful.  I had all the symptoms of a cold plus a terrible terrible sore throat.  It has been so frustrating.  I wasn’t so sick that I couldn’t function, but I wasn’t running up to full capacity if you know what I mean.  Plus, even after one week, my sore throat was only getting worse and worse and I was really frustrated with my lack of adult communication.  (One of my pet peeves is that people are often forced to go around exposing everyone with their little illnesses because of work or school or whatever.  Because I am a stay-at-home-mom, I don’t have to worry about that so I usually try to quarantine my family when they’re sick.  Honestly though this makes life so lonely, I feel that it’s important.)

I have been so sick of being sick (and being ms. hermit) that my  aunt recommended I take this:IMG_7216

It actually is supposed to be taken at the first sign of illness (which would mean when my hands start aching) but it worked for me.  After one day of taking this I felt 90% better.  It’s an homeopathic remedy that is made in France and very popular in Europe.  It is amazing!  I found it in the health food section at Fry’s (by the protein drinks of all things).  I am so glad she mentioned it because though it’s pricey it was much cheaper than the take-care clinic (while we wait for our new year’s insurance to kick in).

No comments:

Post a Comment